One of the best home-made scrubs to brighten skin on the whole and remove pimple marks is to use a mix of gram flour (besan), turmeric powder, lime juice, milk and water, whipped into a paste. Apply this all over your face for 30 minutes and wash off.
Can besan remove dark spots?
Besan Face Pack
Each one of us at some point in our lives have used besan as a remedy for dark spots. This natural ingredient helps to thoroughly cleanse the skin and remove dark spots entirely. It removes dead cells and adds a beautiful glow to the face.
How can I remove pimple marks?
5 Effective Tips to get rid of pimples and pimple marks
- Cleanse your face twice every day with mild soap/face wash and lukewarm water to remove excess dirt, sweat, and oil. Don’t rub face harshly. …
- Don’t touch your face again and again.
- Wash hair regularly and keep them away from the face.
Can besan increase pimples?
But, rubbed too vigorously onto the skin, it can cause folliculitis, a skin condition in which hair follicles become inflamed due to a bacterial or fungal infection. “If you have dry skin or are suffering from an acne break-out, besan is a strict no-no,” says dermatologist Dr Rinky Kapoor.
How use besan for dark spots?
#8 Fades Acne Scars
- Take 1 tablespoon of besan, ¼ tablespoon of turmeric and 1 and ½ tablespoon of fresh yogurt in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together to make a fine paste.
- Apply this on your face wherever you have spots, acne scars and blemishes.
- Wait for it to dry completely and then wash it off with cold water.
Can we apply only besan on face?
Using this homemade besan face cleanser can help you clear all the dust and dirt from your face. In a bowl, add 1 tbsp of besan, 1 tsp of rose water, and a tsp of tomato juice. Mix all the ingredients well and apply on your face. Keep for a few minutes and then wash.
How can I get rid of dark spots in 7 days?
Here are some natural remedies you can opt to get rid of dark spots.
- Aloe vera gel for dark spots.
- Buttermilk for dark spots.
- Turmeric powder for dark spots.
- Apple cider vinegar for dark spots.
- Sandalwood for dark spots.
- Papaya for dark spots.
Is besan not good for skin?
Avoid using any home care remedies such as besan (gram flour) which can be abrasive to the skin. Using lemon juice can cause severe irritation. Cleanse your face every night. … Use a cleanser meant for sensitive skin if your skin is dry and prone to breakouts.
Can we apply besan overnight?
Apply just one tablespoon of the mixture to your face and let it dry for 5–10 minutes before washing off. You can also leave this on as a mask overnight for better results.